Terminologie Management System
Corporate Language and Knowledge Transfer
The UniTerm Pro Terminology Management System has been designed to create, to edit and to manage professionally corporate terminologies and special language dictionaries. Developed on the requirements of today´s dictionary systems and of translation tool´s terminology management systems, UniTerm Pro offers a unique set of funcionalities.
A corporate terminology, as a company-wide standard can only be created if a language has been developed and all employees have access to it at all times.
With its elaborate editing support and a set of special function, UniTerm Pro supports you in all phases of your work. Also, UniTerm Pro has been set up following the new standards of re-usage of data. UniTerm does not only contain editing but also the publishing tools to make the information available in different media to all users.
The duo UniTerm Pro - UniLex not only provides a technical framework, it also offers you a wealth of knowledge in one of the most comprehensive cross-publisher dictionary editions which can be used together with your corporate terminology. Create your own standardised corporate language in UniTerm Pro using the UniLex dictionary retrieval system.
UniTerm Pro Highlights
- Multilingual terminology and data management to set up your corporate language
- Editing facilities for consistent data capture
- Clear display, easy management and elaborate search facilities
- Design entry layout and control publishing into different media
- Knowledge transfer: make use of the UniLex and of the UniLex IDS Intranet Dictionary System to publish your terminology corporate wide together with reknown dictionaries
- Standards: ISO based data format, Unicode database and XML entry structuring
- Windows 95 / 98 / 2000 / ME / NT
- min. 32 MB RAM - for large terminologies we recommend 128 MB RAM
- Free disk space: min. 8 MB for the program plus additional disk space for the terminology databases